We’re your passport to the authentic flavors of Spain! Emilio’s Tapas is the home of Chicago’s “Tapas King,” Emilio Gervilla. Our two family-run restaurants are committed to fresh food, good service, and giving back to local communities.
PIEROLA WINES SPRING WINE DINNER
Thursday, May 4 at Hillside
Our wine dinners are always something special, and this one, featuring the fine wines of Fernandez de Pierola, is no exception. We’ll have a reception and flamenco show at 6 p.m., followed by a five-course dinner designed to pair perfectly with wines. We’ll even have a special guest, Miguel Negrete, on hand to tell us about the wines, the winery, and how to get the most out of the flavors you’re tasting. The wine dinner costs $75 per person; tax and gratuity are extra. Call 708-547-7177 to reserve your spot.
VENI VIDI VAL FASHION SHOW LUNCHEON
Sunday, May 7
Don’t miss out on the perfect girlfriend excursion, from 1-3:30 p.m.! Get first dibs on the latest spring fashions while sipping sangria and tasting tapas. Bring your mom, or just get her the perfect Mother’s Day gift! Tickets for this event cost $40; your ticket includes a goody bag with two store coupons worth $40 total. Call 708-354-3686 to RSVP by May 2. Seating is limited!
Sunday, May 14 at both locations
Today, we’ll be featuring a special Mother’s Day menu along with our regular menu, and every mom will receive a special gift. Celebrate with us! Be sure to make reservations in advance by calling Hillside at 708-547-7177 or Sol y Nieve at 312-467-7177.
EMILIO COOKS! CLASS
Saturday, May 27 at Sol y Nieve
Chef Emilio is bringing his popular cooking class to our downtown location this spring! If you missed the Hillside classes, you can come to Sol y Nieve to enjoy one more this season. As always, you’ll learn to cook three dishes as you enjoy lunch and unlimited wine! Cost is $60, not counting tax and gratuity. Call 312-467-7177 to RSVP.
Spring is here, and our patio is open on nice days! Dine al fresco at either of our locations!
- 4/29, Emilio’s April Cooking Class at Hillside – SOLD OUT!
- 4/30, Complimentary Flamenco at Sol y Nieve
- 5/2, St. Jude Four Stars of Chicago Restaurant Extravaganza; click here for tickets
- 5/4, Emilio’s Tapas & Pierola Wines Wine Dinner, 6 p.m.; $75 per person
- 5/5, Jobs for Dyslexics Annual Event
- 5/7, Veni Vidi Val Spring Fashion Show Luncheon
- 5/13, Grand opening of Cork Keg & Spirits in La Grange Park
- 5/14, Mother’s Day – stay tuned for details!
- 5/25, Festival de los Patios en Emilio’s (A Hunter’s Dinner with Craft Beer and Spanish wine), 6 p.m. at Hillside; cost is $85 per person
- 5/27, Cooking Class at Sol y Nieve from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.; cost is $60 per person
- HAPPY HOUR is every Monday-Friday from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at both of our locations. We offer $1.95 tapeos and a great selection of cocktails!
- Mondays, Industry Night at both locations! If you work in the restaurant business, you get 20 percent off with proof of employment
- Thursdays, we now offer Spanish guitar music at Sol y Nieve starting around 7 p.m.
- Fridays, Spanish guitar group Montage plays a complimentary show every Friday evening at Hillside around 6:30 p.m.
- Family Paella Sundays take place every week at both locations: Buy paella for at least two people and get a free bottle of red or white Spanish wine. NOTE: promotion is limited to one free bottle per table
- Don’t forget to check in on Facebook Sundays-Thursdays (except holidays) to get the free tapa of the day! Just show your server!
- WE ARE ON UBEREATS! Use the code EATSCHI15OFF for $15 off at Hillside until 5/31. Use the code RRCH005SWP38 for $15 off at Sol y Nieve with grubHub