We’re your passport to the authentic flavors of Spain! Emilio’s Tapas is the home of Chicago’s “Tapas King,” Emilio Gervilla. Our two family-run restaurants are committed to fresh food, good service, and giving back to local communities.
PARTY ON THE PATIO
Sunday, August 27 at Hillside
We’re having one of our famous outdoor parties this month! Expect live music, special patio drinks, fresh tapas (as always) and much more! We invite you to join us for this get-together with family and friends. Summer won’t last forever, so we’re celebrating while we can.
Wednesday, August 30 at both locations
Unlike the Spanish festival from whence the name comes, we won’t be throwing tomatoes today (sorry!). We’ll simply be offering the best tomato-based dishes Emilio’s Tapas has to offer. So, come in for exciting food specials featuring this lovely fruit, and enjoy the last bit of summer with us!
EMILIO’S TAPAS SEPTEMBER COOKING CLASS AT SOL Y NIEVE
Saturday, September 30
Our first cooking class of the season takes place at 11 a.m. at our downtown location. The event includes a demonstration of three signature recipes, including unlimited food and wine. You’ll also receive a free gift fro us! You must pre-pay to reserve your spot. Seats are limited, so call now! Stay tuned for additional details.
Thursdays at Sol y Nieve
Come downtown Thursday nights for mood music with dinner. It’s complimentary – one of the many ways we upgrade your dining experience here at Emilio’s Tapas.
FAMILY PAELLA SUNDAYS!
Weekly at both locations
Did you know that when you come into either of our locations on any given Sunday, you can get a FREE bottle of red or white Spanish wine just for ordering paella for at least two people? It’s true! We’ll choose the wine for you, and we’ll make it a good one! Please note: This offer is limited to one bottle per table, and is not to be combined with other promotions.
MILIO’S TAPAS CATERING AND PRIVATE DINING
You choose the time and place
If it seems quiet at Emilio’s Tapas during the summer, it isn’t because we’re tired of having our signature events (that never happens!). It’s because we’re busy with catered parties, events, and meetings! Give your next shindig some international flair with Spanish tapas, which are perfect for get-togethers because they go so well with festive drinks, and because they’re bite-size. People can try many different tapas at a time. For more information, or to book an event, contact email@example.com.
We’re still in summer mode, but watch for our signature events, such as cooking classes and wine dinners, to start again soon!
- 8/23, Emilio’s Tapas at Taste of Streeterville
- 8/27, Party on the Patio at Hillside
- 8/30, Tomatina Festival, both locations
- 9/30, Cooking Class at Sol y Nieve – stay tuned for details!
- HAPPY HOUR is every Monday-Friday from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at both of our locations. We offer $1.95 tapeos and a great selection of cocktails!
- Mondays, Industry Night at both locations! If you work in the restaurant business, you get 20% off with proof of employment
- Thursdays, we now offer Spanish guitar music at Sol y Nieve starting around 7 p.m.
- Fridays, Spanish guitar group Montage plays a complimentary show every Friday evening at Hillside around 6:30 p.m.
- Family Paella Sundays take place every week at both locations: Buy paella for at least two people and get a free bottle of red or white Spanish wine. NOTE: promotion is limited to one free bottle per table
- Don’t forget to check in on Facebook Sundays-Thursdays (except holidays) to get the free tapa of the day! Just show your server!
- NEW GRUBHUB discount codes for free delivery up to $10 on your first order of $15+: For Sol y Nieve: GHCHI10CTRQK6; For Hillside: GHCH1172TH81