We’re your passport to the authentic flavors of Spain! Emilio’s Tapas is the home of Chicago’s “Tapas King,” Emilio Gervilla. Our two family-run restaurants are committed to fresh food, good service, and giving back to local communities.
EMILIO’S TAPAS 29TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
Thursday, July 13 at Hillside
We’ve been privileged to serve our community for 29 amazing years! It’s been quite a ride. To celebrate this exciting milestone, we are offering a special night full of fun and freebies. Come for a flamenco show, and participate in food giveaways! We’ll have gifts for you, our loyal customers, as well. Please join us for this celebration from the heart; we wouldn’t be here without you. Food tastings take place all day, but flamenco action takes place starting around 5:30 p.m.
Thursdays at Sol y Nieve
Come downtown Thursday nights for mood music with dinner. It’s complimentary – one of the many ways we upgrade your dining experience here at Emilio’s Tapas.
FAMILY PAELLA SUNDAYS!
Did you know that when you come into either of our locations on any Sunday, you can get a FREE bottle of red or white Spanish wine just for ordering paella for at least two people? It’s true! We’ll choose the wine for you, and we’ll make it a good one! Please note: This offer is limited to one bottle per table, and is not to be combined with other promotions.
EMILIO’S TAPAS CATERING AND PRIVATE DINING
You choose the time and place
It’s time to think about your next party! Business meeting? Rehearsal dinner? Catered event? Anniversary celebration? Give it some international flair with Spanish tapas, which are perfect for parties because they go so well with festive drinks, and because they’re bite-size so people can try many different tapas at a time. For more information, or to book an event, contact email@example.com.
Want to work at a family-oriented, friendly place that provides exceptional service? If you think you could fit in to the Emilio’s Tapas mindset, please apply! We’re looking for busboys and dishwashers at Sol y Nieve. At Hillside, we need two hostesses, cold tapas prep, and a food runner. You can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website. Stop by and see us, or call! 708-547-7177 for Hillside, 312-467-7177 for Sol y Nieve,
PATIO DINING AT BOTH LOCATIONS!
Eating outside is a special pleasure in Chicagoland, because it allows us to enjoy the amazing summers here. Both our locations in downtown Chicago and Hillside offer great patios for eating, drinking, and enjoying our friends. If you want to make the most of the nice weather while we have it, ask our hosts if you can be seated outdoors!
SUMMER NIGHTS IN HILLSIDE – WE’LL BE THERE!
Tuesdays in July and August
Come to Hillside Commons for weekly events this summer that will include music, craft beer, food, a marketplace, and family fun! We’re excited to be providing some of the eats, and we hope to see you there! For information, visit www.summernightsinhillside.com.
Summer is in full swing! Dine al fresco at either of our locations on nice days, and enjoy!
- 7/13, EMILIO’S TAPAS CELEBRATES 29 YEARS! Expect flamenco, food giveaways, and gifts. Stay tuned for more!
- 7/30, monthly flamenco dancing takes place at Sol y Nieve; the fun starts around 6 p.m.
- HAPPY HOUR is every Monday-Friday from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at both of our locations. We offer $1.95 tapeos and a great selection of cocktails!
- Mondays, Industry Night at both locations! If you work in the restaurant business, you get 20% off with proof of employment
- Thursdays, we now offer Spanish guitar music at Sol y Nieve starting around 7 p.m.
- Fridays, Spanish guitar group Montage plays a complimentary show every Friday evening at Hillside around 6:30 p.m.
- Family Paella Sundays take place every week at both locations: Buy paella for at least two people and get a free bottle of red or white Spanish wine. NOTE: promotion is limited to one free bottle per table
- Don’t forget to check in on Facebook Sundays-Thursdays (except holidays) to get the free tapa of the day! Just show your server!