We’re your passport to the authentic flavors of Spain! Emilio’s Tapas is the home of Chicago’s “Tapas King,” Emilio Gervilla. Our two family-run restaurants are committed to fresh food, good service, and giving back to local communities.
FATHER’S DAY BBQ BASH
Sunday, June 18 at Hillside
We’ll be having our annual barbecue on the patio in celebration of fathers this weekend! Expect plenty of meats, grilled right in front of you, and your favorite tapas served as part of a delicious buffet. Raffles and live music will be included in the fun, so don’t miss out! Special hours for the day are from 2-7:45 p.m., and live music takes place from 3-7 p.m. Cost is $45 per person, and fathers receive a gift from us!
PATIO DINING AT BOTH LOCATIONS!
Eating outside is a special pleasure in Chicagoland, because it allows us to enjoy the amazing summers here. Both our locations in downtown Chicago and Hillside offer great patios for eating, drinking, and enjoying our friends. If you want to make the most of the nice weather while we have it, ask our hosts if you can be seated outdoors!
FAMILY PAELLA SUNDAYS!
Did you know that when you come into either of our locations on any Sunday, you can get a FREE bottle of red or white Spanish wine just for ordering paella for at least two people? It’s true! We’ll choose the wine for you! Please note: This offer is limited to one bottle per table, and is not to be combined with other promotions.
Want to work at a family-oriented, friendly place that provides exceptional service? If you think you could fit in to the Emilio’s Tapas mindset, please apply! We are looking for cooks (we’ll train you!), food runners, and dishwashers. You can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.
Wow, it’s really starting to get nice outside! Dine al fresco at either of our locations (Sol y Nieve is pictured above) on nice days, and enjoy!
- 6/18, Father’s Day BBQ Bash on the patio!
- 6/27, Emilio’s Tapas at the Golden Age of Radio event at Berkeley Public Library
- 6/27, School & Tutors on Wheels 7th annual benefit That All May Be One: A Celebration of Cultural Unity in Hinsdale
- 7/4, Hillside is closed in observance of Independence Day, but Sol y Nieve will be open downtown!
- HAPPY HOUR is every Monday-Friday from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at both of our locations. We offer $1.95 tapeos and a great selection of cocktails!
- Mondays, Industry Night at both locations! If you work in the restaurant business, you get 20% off with proof of employment
- Thursdays, we now offer Spanish guitar music at Sol y Nieve starting around 7 p.m.
- Fridays, Spanish guitar group Montage plays a complimentary show every Friday evening at Hillside around 6:30 p.m.
- Family Paella Sundays take place every week at both locations: Buy paella for at least two people and get a free bottle of red or white Spanish wine. NOTE: promotion is limited to one free bottle per table
- Don’t forget to check in on Facebook Sundays-Thursdays (except holidays) to get the free tapa of the day! Just show your server!