We’re your passport to the authentic flavors of Spain! Emilio’s Tapas is the home of Chicago’s “Tapas King,” Emilio Gervilla. Our two family-run restaurants are committed to fresh food, good service, and giving back to local communities.
FIESTA DE TAPAS
Sunday, May 21 at Hillside
Join us for a fundraiser at Emilio’s Tapas from 3-5 p.m. benefiting the West Suburban Symphony. This afternoon open house features tapas, Spanish wine tastings, raffle prizes, and fun for everyone involved. Reserve a spot today for $60 per person; $18 of your admission is considered a tax-deductible donation, so why are you waiting?
FESTIVAL DE LOS PATIOS EN EMILIO’S
Thursday, May 25 at Hillside
It’s a game dinner, featuring craft beers and Spanish wines, taking place at 6 p.m. at Hillside! You can expect duck, steelhead trout, venison, pheasant, rabbit, and boar at this exciting event, which will also (probably) feature hunting stories from Chef Emilio himself. The beers come from Alter Brewing Company. The cost of the event is $85 per person. Call 708-547-7177 to reserve your spot.
EMILIO COOKS! CLASS
Saturday, May 27 at Sol y Nieve
Chef Emilio is bringing his popular cooking class to our downtown location this spring! If you missed the Hillside classes, you can come to Sol y Nieve to enjoy one more this season. As always, you’ll learn to cook three dishes as you enjoy lunch and unlimited wine! Cost is $60, not counting tax and gratuity. Call 312-467-7177 to RSVP.
Monday, May 29
Our Hillside location will be closed on Memorial Day to remember the fallen. Our downtown location, Sol y Nieve, will open for regular business hours.
Want to work at a family-oriented, friendly place that provides exceptional service? If you thi
nk you could fit in to the Emilio’s Tapas mindset, please apply! We are looking for hostesses, bus boys, food runners, and cooks at both of our locations. You can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.
We’d like to introduce you to our friends at CraftWater, a La Grange business! They offer locally created, fruit-infused water with four key electrolytes, so you can hydrate intelligently as you remain active this summer. Products contain no sugar, but lots of flavor – strawberry lemonade, cucumber lime and lemon ginger are among the selections available. To find out more about the line, visit craftwater.co.
Wow, it’s really starting to get nice outside! Dine al fresco at either of our locations on nice days, and enjoy!
- 5/19, Chef Emilio at the Perfect Pairings fundraiser for the Junior League of Chicago, located at Salvage One
- 5/21, Fiesta de Tapas, 3-5 p.m., spring open house for the West Suburban Symphony, cost is $60 per person
- 5/25, Festival de los Patios en Emilio’s (A Hunter’s Dinner with Craft Beer and Spanish wine), 6 p.m. at Hillside; cost is $85 per person
- 5/27, Cooking Class at Sol y Nieve from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.; cost is $60 per person
- 6/3, Emilio’s at the grand opening of Cork Keg & Spirits in La Grange Park
- 6/8, Emilio’s Tapas at Celebrate An Evening with H.O.M.E. at Abbington Distinctive Banquets in Glen Ellyn, $85 per person
- HAPPY HOUR is every Monday-Friday from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at both of our locations. We offer $1.95 tapeos and a great selection of cocktails!
- Mondays, Industry Night at both locations! If you work in the restaurant business, you get 20 percent off with proof of employment
- Thursdays, we now offer Spanish guitar music at Sol y Nieve starting around 7 p.m.
- Fridays, Spanish guitar group Montage plays a complimentary show every Friday evening at Hillside around 6:30 p.m.
- Family Paella Sundays take place every week at both locations: Buy paella for at least two people and get a free bottle of red or white Spanish wine. NOTE: promotion is limited to one free bottle per table
- Don’t forget to check in on Facebook Sundays-Thursdays (except holidays) to get the free tapa of the day! Just show your server!
- WE ARE ON UBEREATS! Ordering from Sol y Nieve? Use the code EATSCHI15OFF for $15 off your first order. For grubHub, use the code RRCH00T3P9N0 for $15 off (for your first order) through 5/31