Sunday, May 14 at both locations
For her day, we’ll be featuring a special Mother’s Day menu along with our regular menu, and every mom will receive a special gift. Celebrate with us! Be sure to make reservations in advance by calling Hillside at 708-547-7177 or Sol y Nieve at 312-467-7177.
FESTIVAL DE LOS PATIOS EN EMILIO’S
Thursday, May 25
It’s a game dinner, featuring craft beers and Spanish wines, taking place at 6 p.m. at Hillside! You can expect duck, steelhead trout, venison, pheasant, rabbit, and boar at this exciting event, which will also (probably) feature hunting stories from Chef Emilio himself. The beers come from Alter Brewing Company. The cost of the event is $85 per person. Call 708-547-7177 to reserve your spot.
EMILIO COOKS! CLASS
Saturday, May 27 at Sol y Nieve
Chef Emilio is bringing his popular cooking class to our downtown location this spring! If you missed the Hillside classes, you can come to Sol y Nieve to enjoy one more this season. As always, you’ll learn to cook three dishes as you enjoy lunch and unlimited wine! Cost is $60, not counting tax and gratuity. Call 312-467-7177 to RSVP.
Want to work at a family-oriented, friendly place that provides exceptional service? If you think you could fit in to the Emilio’s Tapas mindset, please apply! We are looking for hostesses, bus boys, food runners, and cooks at both of our locations. You can email your resume to email@example.com or apply through our website.
Can you believe summer is almost here? Dine al fresco at either of our locations on nice days, and enjoy!
- 5/14, Mother’s Day at both locations
- 5/19, Chef Emilio at the Perfect Pairings fundraiser for the Junior League of Chicago, located at Salvage One
- 5/21, Fiesta de Tapas, 3-5 p.m., spring open house for the West Suburban Symphony, cost is $55 if you RSVP by 5/13; $60 otherwise
- 5/25, Festival de los Patios en Emilio’s (A Hunter’s Dinner with Craft Beer and Spanish wine), 6 p.m. at Hillside; cost is $85 per person
- 5/27, Cooking Class at Sol y Nieve from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.; cost is $60 per person
- 6/3, Emilio’s at the grand opening of Cork Keg & Spirits in La Grange Park
- HAPPY HOUR is every Monday-Friday from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at both of our locations. We offer $1.95 tapeos and a great selection of cocktails!
- Mondays, Industry Night at both locations! If you work in the restaurant business, you get 20 percent off with proof of employment
- Thursdays, we now offer Spanish guitar music at Sol y Nieve starting around 7 p.m.
- Fridays, Spanish guitar group Montage plays a complimentary show every Friday evening at Hillside around 6:30 p.m.
- Family Paella Sundays take place every week at both locations: Buy paella for at least two people and get a free bottle of red or white Spanish wine. NOTE: promotion is limited to one free bottle per table
- Don’t forget to check in on Facebook Sundays-Thursdays (except holidays) to get the free tapa of the day! Just show your server!
- WE ARE ON UBEREATS! Ordering from Sol y Nieve? Use the code EATSCHI15OFF for $15 off your first order. For grubHub, use the code RRCH00T3P9N0 for $15 off (for your first order) through 5/31