We’re your passport to the authentic flavors of Spain! Emilio’s Tapas is the home of Chicago’s “Tapas King,” Emilio Gervilla. Our two family-run restaurants are committed to fresh food, good service, and giving back to local communities.
COMPLIMENTARY SPRING WINE & CRAFTWATER TASTING
Thursday, April 13 at Hillside
Thursday, April 20 at Sol y Nieve
It’s time for more free wine tastings! From 6-9 p.m., come in and sample selections from our wine table to go with your meal! You’ll learn about Spanish wine and find new favorites for the next time you dine with us. We’ll even have some special CraftWater products available as well. No reservations are required – just come in anytime during tasting hours.
EASTER SUNDAY – HILLSIDE AND SOL Y NIEVE
Sunday, April 16 at both locations
Come to Hillside for your Easter Sunday meal! We’ll be offering our annual buffet of cold tapas, along with your choice of hot items from the kitchen, at a price of $35.95. We’re open from 11 a.m.-3:45 p.m. At Sol y Nieve, a prix-fixe meal with four full courses (including lamb!) costs $35.95, and the special menu and regular menu will be available all day during open hours, from 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Kids’ menus are available at both locations for $10.95.
PIEROLA WINES SPRING WINE DINNER
Thursday, May 4 at Hillside
Our wine dinners are always something special, and this one, featuring the fine wines of Fernandez de Pierola, is no exception. We’ll have a reception and flamenco show at 6 p.m., followed by a five-course dinner designed to pair perfectly with wines. We’ll even have a special guest, Miguel Negrete, on hand to tell us about the wines, the winery, and how to get the most out of the flavors you’re tasting. The wine dinner costs $75 per person; tax and gratuity are extra. Call 708-547-7177 to reserve your spot.
EMILIO COOKS! CLASS
Saturday, May 27 at Sol y Nieve
Chef Emilio is bringing his popular cooking class to our downtown location this spring! If you missed the Hillside classes, you can come to Sol y Nieve to enjoy one more this season. As always, you’ll learn to cook three dishes as you enjoy lunch and unlimited wine! Cost is $60, not counting tax and gratuity.
FLAMENCO GUITAR PERFORMANCE
Thursdays at Sol y Nieve
Enjoy mood music with your meal every Thursday evening at our downtown location with a live performance that’s absolutely free.
SPRING COOKING DEMONSTRATION AT LA GRANGE LIBRARY
Monday, April 24
At 7 p.m. at the La Grange Library, Chef Emilio will be giving a cooking demonstration so you can learn how to cook one of our fresh, exciting dishes. Registration required; visit the website for additional information. Call the library at 708-215-3200 to sign up.
Spring is here! Watch for our patio to open on nice days.
- 4/13, Wine Tasting at Hillside, 6-9 p.m., it’s complimentary!
- 4/16, Easter Sunday at Hillside – our annual buffet of cold tapas and your choice of hot items from the kitchen for $35.95, we’re open from 11 a.m.-3:45 p.m. (regular menu is not available)
- 4/16, Easter Sunday at Sol y Nieve – a prix fixe 4-course meal with choices such as lamb, for $35.95; we’re open from 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- 4/20, Wine tasting at Sol y Nieve, 6-9 p.m., it’s complimentary!
- 4/24, Spring Cooking Demonstration at LaGrange Library, 7 p.m.
- 4/29, Emilio’s April Cooking Class at Hillside – SOLD OUT!
- 5/4, Emilio’s Tapas & Pierola Wines Wine Dinner, 6 p.m.; $75 per person
- 5/27, Cooking Class at Sol y Nieve from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.; cost is $60 per person
- HAPPY HOUR is every Monday-Friday from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at both of our locations. We offer $1.95 tapeos and a great selection of cocktails!
- Mondays, Industry Night at both locations! If you work in the restaurant business, you get 20 percent off with proof of employment
- Thursdays, we now offer Spanish guitar music at Sol y Nieve starting around 7 p.m.
- Fridays, Spanish guitar group Montage plays a complimentary show every Friday evening at Hillside around 6:30 p.m.
- Family Paella Sundays take place every week at both locations: Buy paella for at least two people and get a free bottle of red or white Spanish wine. NOTE: promotion is limited to one free bottle per table
- Don’t forget to check in on Facebook Sundays-Thursdays (except holidays) to get the free tapa of the day! Just show your server!
- WE ARE ON UBEREATS! Use the code EATSCHI15OFF for $15 off at Hillside until 5/31. Use the code RRCH005SWP38for $15 off at Sol y Nieve