APRIL SUNDAY SUPPER AT HILLSIDE
Sunday, April 9
If you’re looking for good company, some quality time with the chef, and delicious food and wine in a casual and intimate setting, this is your chance! We don’t yet know what the menu is – you know Emilio! – but it’s sure to be delicious, and we always get rave reviews. Event begins at 6 p.m. and goes till you’re full! Please note that this is the last Sunday Supper of the season, and we won’t have another until autumn. Cost is $55 per person, not including tax and tip. Call 708-547-7177 to reserve your spot.
EASTER SUNDAY – HILLSIDE AND SOL Y NIEVE
Sunday, April 16 at both locations
Come to Hillside for your Easter Sunday meal! We’ll be offering our annual buffet of cold tapas, along with your choice of hot items from the kitchen, at a price of $35.95. We’re open from 11 a.m.-3:45 p.m. At Sol y Nieve, a prix-fixe meal with four full courses (including lamb!) costs $35.95, and the special menu and regular menu will be available all day during open hours, from 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Kids’ menus are available at both locations for $12.95. Click here for Sol y Nieve’s menu.
THE CHARLIE TROTTER FOOD & WINE SPRING FESTIVAL
Monday, April 3
We’re one of the many restaurants participating in this exciting fundraiser, celebrating the life and legacy of one of Chicago’s most iconic chefs, Charlie Trotter. Cost is $79; to get tickets, visit the site.
INDUSTRY NIGHT MONDAYS
Every Monday Evening at Both Locations
Once a week, we give discounts to restaurant people. If you’re one of us, get 20 percent off food and drink with proof of employment. We’ll see you here!
It’s officially spring! Look for our patios to open as nicer weather makes its way across Chicagoland.
- 4/3, Chef Emilio will be at the 2017 Charlie Trotter Food & Wine Spring Festival, tickets available here
- 4/9, LAST Sunday Supper at Hillside, 6 p.m.; menu TBA
- 4/13, Wine Tasting at Hillside, 6-9 p.m., it’s complimentary!
- 4/16, Easter Sunday at Hillside – our annual buffet of cold tapas and your choice of hot items from the kitchen for $35.95, we’re open from 11 a.m.-3:45 p.m.
- 4/16, Easter Sunday at Sol y Nieve – a prix fixe 4-course meal with choices such as lamb, for $35.95; we’re open from 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- 4/24, Spring Cooking Demonstration at LaGrange Library, 7 p.m.
- 4/29, Emilio’s April Cooking Class at Hillside – SOLD OUT!
- 5/27, Cooking Class at Sol y Nieve from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.; cost is $60 per person
- HAPPY HOUR is every Monday-Friday from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at both of our locations. We offer $1.95 tapeos and a great selection of cocktails!
- Mondays, Industry Night at both locations! If you work in the restaurant industry, you get 20 percent off with proof of employment
- Thursdays, we now offer Spanish guitar music at Sol y Nieve starting around 7 p.m.
- Fridays, Spanish guitar group Montage plays a complimentary show every Friday evening at Hillside around 6:30 p.m.
- Family Paella Sundays take place every week at both locations: Buy paella for at least two people and get a free bottle of red or white Spanish wine. NOTE: promotion is limited to one free bottle per table
- Don’t forget to check in on Facebook Sundays-Thursdays (except holidays) to get the free tapa of the day! Just show your server!
- WE ARE NOW ON UBEREATS! Use the code RRCH005SWP38 for $10 off at Hillside until 5/31. Use the code EATSCHI15OFF for $15 off at Sol y Nieve