COMPLIMENTARY WINE TASTING AT HILLSIDE
Thursday, March 16
Our wine tastings are great for trying Spanish wines and other items with your meal. There’s no charge, or need for reservations. Simply come into our Hillside location at your convenience on the date between 6-9 p.m., go to the tasting table, and have our servers pour you a glass. Try a few! It’s a wonderful way to sample and find new favorites.
MARCH SUNDAY SUPPER AT SOL Y NIEVE
Sunday, March 26 at Sol y Nieve
We had so much fun last month at our Sunday Suppers, we’re doing it again! This time around, Chef Emilio will be serving his famous whole fish baked in salt at Sol y Nieve. For menu, click here. If you’re looking for a spectacular yet intimate dining experience with the chef himself, this is it! Cost is $55 per person, not including tax and tip. Call yourdesired location to reserve your spot.
Sunday, April 16 at both locations
PARTY PLANNING WITH EMILIO’S TAPAS
Date and Time of Your Choosing!
It’s time to think about your spring party! Donor luncheon? Rehearsal dinner? Anniversary celebration? Give your event some international flair with Spanish tapas, which are perfect for parties because they go so well with festive drinks, and because they’re bite-size so people can try many different tapas at a time while sharing an exciting culinary experience. For more information, or to book an event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We need a little help! We are now hiring for several positions. We need new hostesses, busboys, servers, and a food runner. If you’re interested in working with us, email email@example.com, or come in for an application. Be a part of a close-knit crew with high quality standards!
It feels pretty wintry this week, but spring is coming soon!
- 3/18, Emilio’s March Cooking Class at Hillside – SOLD OUT!
- 3/26, Flamenco Night at Sol y Nieve
- 3/27, National Paella Day at both locations, with a paella demo in the dining room and complimentary tastings
- 4/3, Chef Emilio will be at the 2017 Charlie Trotter Food & Wine Spring Festival, tickets available here
- 4/16, Easter Sunday at Hillside – our annual buffet of cold tapas and your choice of hot items from the kitchen for $35.95
- 4/16, Easter Sunday at Sol y Nieve – a prix fixe 4-course meal with choices such as lamb, for $35.95 (stay tuned for menu)
- 4/29, Emilio’s April Cooking Class at Hillside – SOLD OUT!
- HAPPY HOUR is every Monday-Friday from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at both of our locations. We offer $1.95 tapeos and a great selection of cocktails!
- Fridays, Spanish guitar group Montage plays a complimentary show every Friday evening at Hillside around 6:30 p.m.
- Family Paella Sundays take place every week at both locations: Buy paella for at least two people and get a free bottle of red or white Spanish wine
- Don’t forget to check in on Facebook Sundays-Thursdays (except holidays) to get the free tapa of the day! Just show your server!
- WE ARE NOW ON UBEREATS! Use the code RRCH005SWP38 for $10 off at Hillside until 5/31. Use the code EATSCHI15OFF for $15 off at Sol y Nieve