We’re your passport to the authentic flavors of Spain! Emilio’s Tapas is the home of Chicago’s “Tapas King,” Emilio Gervilla. Our two family-run locations are committed to fresh food, good service, and giving back to local communities.
COMPLIMENTARY WINE TASTING
Thursday, March 9 at Sol y Nieve
Thursday, March 16 at Hillside
Our wine tastings are great places to try Spanish wines and other items with your meal. There’s no charge, or need for reservations. Simply come in at your convenience on the date between 6-9 p.m., go to the tasting table, and have our servers pour you a glass. Try a few! It’s a wonderful way to sample and find new favorites.
MARCH SUNDAY SUPPERS
Sunday, March 12 at Hillside
Sunday, March 26 at Sol y Nieve
We had so much fun last month at our Sunday Suppers, we’re doing it again! This time around, Chef Emilio will be serving his famous whole fish baked in salt at Sol y Nieve. If you’re looking for a spectacular yet intimate dining experience with the chef himself, this is it! Cost is $55 per person, not including tax and tip. Call your desired location to reserve your spot.
PARTY PLANNING WITH EMILIO’S TAPAS
Date and Time of Your Choosing!
It’s time to think about your spring party! Donor luncheon? Rehearsal dinner? Anniversary celebration? Give your event some international flairwith Spanish tapas, which are perfect for parties because they go so well with festive drinks, and because they’re bite-size so people can try many different tapas at a time while sharing an exciting culinary experience. For more information, or to book an event, contact email@example.com.
INDUSTRY NIGHT MONDAYS
Every Monday Evening at Both Locations
Once a week, we give discounts to restaurant people. If you’re one of us, get 20 percent off food and drink with proof of employment. We’ll see you here!
CULTURE NOTE: As part of the Chicago European Union Film Festival, the Gene Siskel Film Center is showing the 2015 Spanish documentary “Cooking Up A Tribute” on March 5 and March 9. This wonderful film about food focuses on the connection between national cuisines and indigenous cultures, and we highly recommend it! For more information, go to www.siskelfilmcenter.org/cookingupatribute.
We need a little help! We are now hiring for several positions. We need new hostesses, busboys, servers, and a runner. If you’re interested in working with us, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or come in for an application. Be a part of a close-knit crew with high quality standards!
Weather permitting, our patios are open. If it feels nice out, come and dine al fresco!
- 3/9, Complimentary Wine Tasting at Sol y Nieve
- 3/16, Complimentary Wine Tasting at Hillside
- 3/18, Emilio’s March Cooking Class at Hillside – SOLD OUT!
- 3/26, Flamenco Night at Sol y Nieve
- 4/29, Emilio’s April Cooking Class at Hillside – SOLD OUT!
- HAPPY HOUR is every Monday-Friday from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at both of our locations. We offer $1.95 tapeos and a great selection of cocktails!
- Fridays, Spanish guitar group Montage plays a complimentary show every Friday evening at Hillside around 6:30 p.m.
- Family Paella Sundays take place every week at both locations: Buy paella for at least two people and get a free bottle of red or white Spanish wine
- Don’t forget to check in on Facebook Sundays-Thursdays (except holidays) to get the free tapa of the day! Just show your server!
- WE ARE NOW ON UBEREATS! Use the code RRCH005SWP38 for $10 off at Hillside until 5/31. Use the code EATSCHI15OFF for $15 off at Sol y Nieve